Do you know how effective your security operations and the technologies your organization relies upon really are?
SudoSecure has developed a unique assessment methodology that encompasses multiple proprietary auditing and testing techniques to answer this tough question. This isn’t your standard security compliance audit and is designed specifically for organizations that take security seriously. If your one of the few organizations out there that want to gain a true understanding of their capabilities to effectively detect, protect, and mitigate attacks against your infrastructure this assessment may be exactly what your looking for.
This is a multifaceted assessment designed to address the following but by no means is it limited to these few example questions:
- Can you detect the attacks that are most important to the business of your organization?
- What level of sensitivity and granularity does your organization possess in detecting attacks?
- Does the technology you have deployed or possibly evaluating to deploy live up to the vendor’s claims?
- Are your operational personnel fully trained to react and respond to the attacks that are most important to your organization?
- Are you correlating attacks properly and providing your security operational personnel with meaningful data to act upon?
- Are your policies and procedures effective in responding to and mitigating a real attack?
- Can you effectively detect and track sensitive data being ex-filtrated from your organization’s environment?
- Is your defense-in-depth strategy implemented in an effective manner?
- Can your organization properly mitigate and restrict a hacker’s ability to maneuver within your environment?
- Do you know the real limitations of the technologies deployed to secure your organizations assets and network infrastructure?
- What is the mean time for detection and mitigation for common attacks being carried out against your infrastructure?
SudoSecure kicks this style of assessment off by sitting down with key personnel within your organization to construct a customized assessment strategy that provides the answers to these tough questions. This style of assessment is typically constructed with a combination of both simulated and real attacks being carried out within your organization. These customized attacks allow us to measure and report upon your organization’s ability to detect and react to the attacks that are most important to your business.